Are you are preparing your body for an upcoming pre-employment drug test, but do not know how to approach a marijuana detoxing? Just the mere fact that you need to put your favorite pastime on hold is enough to cause stress.
And, when you combine this with the possibility of failing a drug test, things only get worse. Tips are provided below to help get you on the right track.
Know Your Drug Testing Date
You will be provided with an appointment date, which will help you determine the best method of detox to utilize. Once you learn the date, you will need to start choosing a detox method.
Put The Detox Method To The Test
There are several detox methods that have shown to effective in removing marijuana from the body. However, not all of these methods will work effectively for everyone. This is why you should put your detox method of choice to the test.
The best way to do this is to invest in a THC test kit, which is available over-the-counter at some retail stores and pharmacies. The results of this test will determine the effectiveness of the detox method you chose to utilize. Home made detox drinks for drug test do not work!
Skip Detoxing And Invest In Synthetic Urine
Detoxing can be time-consuming and difficult for people who enjoy marijuana on a daily basis. If this sounds like you, it is highly likely that you will have difficulty not using until after the drug test. Fortunately, there is a way that you could still pass that most-dreaded drug test.
The solution is synthetic urine, which is accessible online through a variety of websites.
If you want to receive the maximum results of your effort, you should consider detoxing and utilizing fake pee for drug test. For individuals with limited time will not have to fully remove the weed from their system, since THC metabolites can be detected up to 14 days after the last consumption.
For long-term and heavy users, the drug can remain in the system for up to one month.
A good detox program like Toxin Rid could take anywhere from five to seven days to fully complete. If you have this time to spare, you should definitely detox. If not, your only option will be synthetic urine.
Fastest Natural THC Detox Method
To ensure a passing result, you should start detoxing sooner than later. Even if you have several weeks to prepare for your drug test, it will be in your best interest to start a detox program now. This will give your body enough time to remove the drug completely.
- Step 1 – Put your marijuana use on hold until after the drug test. If you continue to use, your body will not be able to fully detox. So, avoid using to improve your chances of passing your drug test.
- Step 2 – Increasing your water intake will be key to excreting the THC from your body. It is recommended to drink 8-eight ounce glasses of water a day. To detox your body, you will need to double or even triple this amount.
- Step 3 – According to herbalists, tea contains properties that are capable of cleansing toxins from the body. To get maximum results from your detox program, you should drink at least four-12 ounce glasses of teas. You can always substitute some of your water intake with tea to prevent bloating.
- Step 4 – If you are a frequent user of marijuana, it is likely that you live a sedentary lifestyle. Since you can no longer sit on the sofa and smoke weed, you should get out of the house and start exercising. Since THC are fat soluble, any excess will be stored in fat. Exercising will help shed this fat, as well as the THC.
- Step 5 – Increase your vegetable – chard, kale, spinach and broccoli – intake. These foods have shown to increase metabolism.
- Step 6 – Increase your fiber intake. Dietary fiber will help your intestines breakdown toxins, so they can be removed from your body faster.
When you are detoxing your body, you should avoid junk food and red meats. Following all of the above time will help ensure you pass your drug test. Do not delay starting a detox program, because doing so will only put you at a higher risk of failing.